How to care for your new items
Embroidered products can add a unique and personal touch to your wardrobe or home decor. However, it’s important to take proper care of your embroidered items to ensure they last as long as possible. In this blog post, we’ll discuss some tips for caring for your embroidered products.
- Wash your embroidered items inside out: To prevent snagging or damage to the embroidery, turn your items inside out before washing. This will also help to protect the colors from fading.
- Use gentle, mild detergents: Harsh detergents can damage the embroidery and cause the colors to fade. Use a mild, gentle detergent to clean your embroidered items.
- Avoid bleach: Bleach can cause the colors in your embroidery to fade or become discolored. Avoid using bleach or other harsh chemicals on your embroidered items.
- Air dry your embroidered items: Avoid putting your embroidered items in the dryer, as the heat can damage the embroidery and cause it to shrink. Instead, lay your items flat or hang them up to air dry.
- Store your embroidered items properly: When storing your embroidered items, make sure they are clean and dry. Avoid storing them in direct sunlight or in damp areas, as this can cause the colors to fade or the embroidery to deteriorate.
By following these simple tips, you can help to ensure that your embroidered items last for years to come. If you have any questions about caring for your embroidered products, don’t hesitate to contact our team at SD Embroidery. We’re here to help!